After this course you will be able to…
- Ask for & give information to get to a place/address.
- Buy clothes at a local store.
- Order in a restaurant.
- Request information about accommodation, tickets & excursions.
- Talk about yours and other’s personal routine.
- Intensive: 4 weeks – 20 h per week.
- Semi-intensive: 18 weeks – 4 h per week.
- Regular: 37 weeks – 2 h per week.
Our e-learning platform
All the learning materials that we use are original. They were specially designed by our team for you to have the best experience. During our classes you are going to find them on our e-learning platform. There you can also track your progress and create your “Mochila de frases”. That is, a glossary of all the words and phrases that you have learnt and that you are going to use again soon for sure.
All our teachers are native Spanish speakers with degrees in Language and Literature and a lot of experience. They will give you constant feedback and every three units you’ll do a recap of all you’ve learnt. They will be there for clearing up any doubts and to help you improve your Spanish.
We want Spanish to be part of your everyday life. At the end of each unit we will send you a Spotify playlist with songs related to the topics learned, so you can keep practicing while having fun!
After taking the final exam, you will receive a certificate stating that you have passed level A1. We have designed our own test following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).