After this course you will…
- Get to know iconic places from Argentina and, specially, Buenos Aires.
- Get familiar with customs & traditions like mate, siesta or truco.
- Keep practicing your Spanish through music, literature, cinema, gastronomy, tourism, leisure activities & the local show business.
What does “sociocultural expansion” mean?
The purpose of this course is to apply the knowledge you’ve already gotten on the A1 – Regular Course to debate, learn and embrace Argentinian customs & traditions in a new way. Our activities are designed for experiencing culture and society through all your senses. Get ready to feel Argentina no matter where you are!
When to do this expansion?
You can choose between three options:
- During the A1 – Regular Course: as you walk through the path of the A1 course, you will unfold lessons from this expansion. You can arrange your schedule with your teacher in advance.
- After finishing the A1 – Regular Course: use this expansion for putting into practice all your new skills on the language.
- Whenever you want – As long as you already have A1 level of Spanish language.
Which are the requirements?
A1 level of Spanish language is necessary to get the most out of this experience.
A computer to get access to our online classes on Zoom and our e-learning platform.
Another device (like a tablet or a cellphone) for participating in our trivials at the end of each class!
Desire to have a good time learning about another culture!