During this course you will…
- Listen and comment the news in Spanish
- Talk about yourself (opinions, desires, interests)
- Discuss current affairs in depth
- Gain more specific vocabulary to express yourself
- Improve your pronunciation and fluency
How long does the course last?
- Intensive: 6 days – 18 h per week.
- Semi-intensive: 6 weeks – 3 h per week.
- Regular: 12 weeks – 1:30 h per week.
The coworking space
Our classes take place on two co-working spaces: one located in the Belgrano neighbourhood & other in Buenos Aires’s downtown. You can get there quickly by subway, bus or bicycle. We will be waiting for you in a meeting room with coffee, water or tea and something delicious to eat during the class.
How will I improve my Spanish?
All our teachers are native Spanish speakers with degrees in Language and Literature and a lot of experience. They will give you constant feedback on how you’re doing. They will be there for clearing up any doubts and to help you improve your Spanish.
Which are the requirements?
B1 level of Spanish language is necessary to get the most out of this experience.
A computer to get access to our e-learning platform. Don’t worry about wifi, Flaneur provides it unlimited for free.
Desire to have a good time discussing in another language!