During this course you will…
- Listen and comment the news in Spanish
- Talk about yourself (opinions, desires, interests)
- Discuss current affairs in depth
- Gain more specific vocabulary to express yourself
- Improve your pronunciation and fluency
How long does the course last?
- Intensive: 6 days – 18 h per week.
- Semi-intensive: 6 weeks – 3 h per week.
- Regular: 12 weeks – 1:30 h per week.
How will I improve my Spanish?
All our teachers are native Spanish speakers with degrees in Language and Literature and a lot of experience. Every class
you’ll receive feedback on how you’re doing. Your teacher will be there for clearing up any doubts and to help you improve your Spanish.
Which are the requirements?
B1 level of Spanish language is necessary to get the most out of this experience.
A computer to get access to our online classes on Zoom and our e-learning platform.
Desire to have a good time discussing in another language!